[LUG] Health Programme - Feasibility?

Hi,

I think it'd likely be obscenely difficult to programme, but I would like to construct a program which is capable of making recommendations/instructions on how to change one's diet based on the exact diet input, even down to the brand the user buys. It might also be able to tell them how to save money simultaneously. It'd need a user-maintained list of products worldwide for proper use, but would have an easy interface for the creation of such items. It would take the inputs - products eaten - calculate a person's health rating, estimated future BMI, etc... and then tell them what to do, i.e. "Body Fat: 28%/ This is far too high./Change from ASDA Butterly to Flora; the latter contains less fat." It might be a years-long project before it could be usable, but I think development times would be aided greatly by the wonder that is Python.

Any encouragement, dejection-provoking cynicism and/or help with designing such a monster would be lovely.
--
~ Ben Goodger

www.ubuntulinux.com
www.getfirefox.com