Re: [LUG] virus warning - an opportunity for free ./ oss

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> Not sure how many of you have received this message on not opening a
> message called invitation that opens a virus,

I guess this may be the one which McAfee declares to be a hoax.
See
 http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_138711.htm

This wretched chain letter continues to circulate, it seems, and does so
because those who receive it assume it to be an honest report.  As Neil
Williams says, don't be too sure.

Cheers
John
--