[LUG] Checking what modules are running on Apache2

Hi folks,

I'm trying to setup Anyterm on my SME Server 7 box and having a few problems with
hopefully someone can help me with.

I've managed to setup Anyterm on my Debian 3.1 box and it runs really well - I was
so impressed.  Now I'm trying to swap round a few ports on my router so HTTPS
connections point to the SME Server box rather than my Debian box.

Since I figured it's probably a bad idea to run Anyterm over an unsecure
connection, I decided to install it on my SME box.  My SME Server 7 is based on
Centos Linux 4.2 running Apache2.

I've compiled Anyterm, installed everything and updated the configuration files to
tell it to load the Apache module.

Now when I try opening the page which Anyterm is on, it comes up with the box
saying connecting and thats about it.  I tried to re-create the problem on my
Debian box and found that if I disabled the module, it would do the same thing.

This makes me think that the module isn't loading when Apache is started.  Thing
is, I don't know how to check what modules are loading at startup.

Does anyone know how I can check for what modules are loading?

Ta,

Rob