Re: [LUG] Tesco Internet Phone?

We (www.svp.co.uk) sell Skype headsets for as little at £7.99, and skype
phones for £19.99. I use skype now and then, even tried out SkypeOut &
SkypeIn and was impressed on Mandrivia. I do have a number somewhere that
anyone (Landlines / Mobiles) can ring me on through SkypeIn for such a small
fee!

If you need a little help setting up Skype on Linux, I *MAY* be able to help.

Ed.

On Thursday 09 Mar 2006 21:01, Colin James wrote:
> Funny how people think this is all new I used to use a service called
> net2phone to phone my mum in the UK while I was in korea was only a couple
> of cents a minute (USD). well until I found the free korean one anyway :)

Ed Rackham
Managing Director
EDSA Designs - www.edsadesigns.com