Re: [LUG] Debian Sarge

On Sunday 05 March 2006 17:25, Colin James wrote:
> last thing it says is detecting cd roms then just a blue screen but cd rom
> drive sounds like it is doing something

Could the CD be duff? Did you check the md5sum on the ISO image before you
burned it?

When it gets to the stage where it stops take a look at the logs and see if
there's any useful output - they're on virtual terminals, but I don't recall
which ones; cycle through them using alt+function keys F1 to F8.

HTH,
David.

--
David Johnson