Re: [LUG] Chinese user.

Got it working. Trivial in Fedora 4. Assuming runlevel 5, select Chinese from the language menu at the login screen, automatically starts the input method too.

Andrew John Rogers wrote:

I need to create an account on a Fedora 4 system for a Chinese user. The main install is English. Basically when the Chinese user (Sen) logs in a want everything in Chinese, including KDE or Gnome and Firefox. Any help appreciated. Any English that Sen needs to learn I have to teach him, this is a little tricky as I am not fluent in Chinese. Also Sen has never used a PC before.

Thanks
Andrew Rogers