Re: [LUG] then where do all the calculators go?

I know tom sends old kit off to either cameroon or the philipines, what spec are these computers, e.g processor, ram etc
where are you located,?

Failing that, myself, tom and rob may be able to help with finding new homes for old kit, as part of our opendevon project.

Paul.

John Botwright wrote:

All,

I have recently lost my long term storage facility (the old folks'
loft!!!) and urgently need to get rid of a bunch of early pentium era
gear. Looking online, there seem to be a few places which take eol equipment
and either smelt it or recondition it for charity use.

I was wondering what people on the list do when it's time for a spring
clean? Do you recycle, re-use, or send them off to silicon heaven?

Thanks,
John

--
http://www.zleap.net