Re: [LUG] LCD recommendations please

I have a Benq FP737s (don't know what the difference is). It works fine with the red hat website, and I can easily see the grey spots.

Paul Sutton wrote:
I have debian sid, working fine on a Benq 17" display tft - FP731, The cd even came with drivers for suse, which is what I was using at the time. I got this from kevin at www.farseerenterprises.com., he is a reseller, not sure what current prices are, contact details are on his website.

--

140cf42384f90b8c349b67457b907115

Public PGP key at http://www.jameshallam.info/files/publicpgpkey.txt