Re: [LUG] Broadband With Linux

On 22/01/06, Colin James <colin.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> AOL lol I am still trying to cancel my account with them from a year ago.
> Says it doesn't exist still taking money though!

Then run, don't walk, to your bank and make them stop the payments.

Seriously - you should already have got your bank to sort this out. I
do this pretty much every time I stop a payment, I go to the bank and
require them to cancel it in front of me -- never any problem.

The direct debit garuntee isn't worth the paper it's printed on

regards,

A.