Re: [LUG] MS IIS, silly suggestions

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 23:11 +0000, Neil Stone wrote:
> Messages like "permission denied" when logged in as administrator.... or
> "Contact your network administrator" again, when logged in as
> administrator.... ??
>
> Other similar such sillyness...?

Personally I find it amusing when I receive email from
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (also me) or similar email addresses, telling me
that there's a problem with my account and it's been disabled.  Nice to
know that somebody else cares about the security of my computer. :)

    Ben

--
Termisoc Tech Officer: <http://termisoc.org/>
My Homepage: <http://benalee.co.uk/>