Re: [LUG] Promoting GNU/Linux in 2006 - meetings and venues

Not if we order say 30 each, Should be with us by March if we order in January (that gives plenty of time). We can get the later distribution nearer to SFD.

I will get the rugby club booked up and put the info on the meetings page, will book up for two / three weeks time. I think it would be a good opportunity to discuss things face to face, if possible,

I know someone who works at South Devon College, so have just sent him an e-mail asking about who to contact regarding using the college for an install day.

Paul