Re: [LUG] WiFi

Brough, Tom wrote:

If you have the same model as me then try this
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rt2400

Plug the card in and do a 'lspci' as root (i think). This will provide more info on the card

The chipset is rt2500 from ra, they are supporting free software
development. (ra not belkin).

I'm a developer on this project, although my activity has been low for the last few months due to illness you are welcome to ask questions to me, or just use the project mailing list,the guys there are extreamly helpful and devote a lot of time to helping others as well as developing

Regards

Robin