Re: [LUG] css and firefox

I know there are a lot of errors, which is why I am starting over using css, I think to use this nav bar and css, it needs a rewrite anyway. I am using the same code base as tom, i.e the same tutorial, and this is from the w3c web site.

Will have a look,  Most of the code on the site, is done using Dreamweaver
Paul