Re: [LUG] readability check

On Friday 30 December 2005 7:02 pm, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 06:16:58PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> >
> > $ pilot-qof -a -t 2005-11-2 --invoice-city

For this functionality, you'll need pilot-qof >= 0.0.7-1

> Nice. I need to start thinking about how to make use of this program.
> When is it being released?

Depends how keen you are!
:-)

I started this invoice code yesterday, finished it today, committed to SF CVS
about an hour ago. (Hot off the press!) The program itself I started this
time last year.

v0.0.6 is currently in Debian experimental but it will soon be replaced and
depends on the still unreleased pilot-link 0.12. I'm planning a release of
v0.0.7 in about two weeks, backported to pilot-link 0.11.8.

On Debian:
If you want a test package today, I've got a trivial apt repository that you
can add to your sources list.

deb http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/ packages/
deb-src http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/ packages/

# apt-get update

You'll need two packages from there, an updated libqof1 and pilot-qof itself:
# apt-get install libqof1=0.6.1-1 pilot-qof=0.0.7-1

(You may well get complaints from apt about not being able to authenticate the
package - that's a reminder: this is a test package! It's NOT part of
official Debian yet!)

libqof1 0.6.0-2 from Debian testing/unstable isn't sufficient for this version
of pilot-qof.

You'll need pilot-link 0.11.8, libpisock8 and libpisync0. pilot-link normally
brings those in on it's own.

More details on the homepage: http://pilot-qof.sourceforge.net/#build

Just bear in mind 0.0.7 is a test package - please subscribe to the QOF-Devel
mailing list (v.v.v.quiet) for updates and to report problems, don't send bug
reports to the GLUG list. Ta.