Re: [LUG] Router/Modem ?.

Hi

I have one of these, it's a USB ADSL modem, so if anyone is interested I am willing to sell, probably at the next meet to save postage, however I will check on postage costs,
Paul

if your winmodem is a conexant model (have I spelt this correctly?), which are/were very common, then go to linxant site, http://www.linuxant.com. They do software modems for all conexant/linux distro combinations. They do charge for them (unless you can stand having the speed capped low), but it's very moderate like 25 USD and you can download upgrades whenever you install a new kernel for no extra charge, so it is a one off payment. Before broadband I had one and it was always excellent and what with the dollar/pound relationship getting cheaper by the day...