[LUG] dvd backups

while I'm fireing off stuff about media players does anyone know how to extract a visual sub channel from a dvd. I have one I want to backup, standard desktop tools and ls -al can't even see its structure, but dvdbackup does unscramble it and copy it to the hard-drive. However the main feature has the story board special feature on a sub channel, which means you see a second or so of movie, then the same audio with a second or two of story board. Any ideas, maybe mencoder can do it, but it's beyond me to figure out....

--
simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk