Re: [LUG] Firefox 1.5 (nearly)

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 8:29 pm, Simon Waters wrote:
> How does this page look to people?

Two-column, black and white familiar image, (didn't need to be made less plump
though) - I'm with it over this side, you know!

(Otherwise known as Debian experimental: 1.4.99+1.5rc3.dfsg-1)

(what's more, it's probably my work that's led to Simon (and Robin) having
Debian experimental in their sources list!)

e.g. http://packages.debian.org/experimental/utils/pilot-qof
http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pilot-qof.html
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One downside is that the image doesn't half slow down the scrolling. Are you
sure it's not being reduced or that there's not some way of reducing the
amount of image data?

> Relax I don't do the webpage design at work.

(Yes he does - well templating anyway.)

--

Neil Williams