Re: [LUG] Greetings

mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hiya peeps, whats it like in sunny Devon.

G'Day,
wouldn't have a clue - I lurk on this list from (sunnier) Australia. But it's raining ATM so maybe should be a bit more careful what I say. :D

At present I am looking to move down to the Exeter Area - anyonee konow
what the jib-market is like down there - pref Linux, but IT in general.

About me

I have been using Linux since 1999, generally RH/Fedora. My main interests
in it are PostgreSQL, perl, Gnome and free sofware in general.

One of my initial enthusiasms for Linux was the whole concept of Free
sofware ala RMS, then of course I just realised that Linux is just well,
better than the the competition.

That's probably the "free"dom that's talked about?