Re: [LUG] Portable MP3/Ogg player.

I have two Pocki "Nokia" lookalikes here. Play mp3 - not ogg though :(
Come with a not too exciting amount of memory - 64mb I think - but you can add
media cards via the slot in the base ;)
We shove 256mb cards in there and you can get a lot of tracks on to the
player.
Reliable - and work in Linux - seen as a removable drive :)  And they are
cheap as well.
Available from Ebuyer last time I looked -
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=12773305256&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=55678

I think thats the one - certainly the Pocki 5 in 1 was the model - but I see
they have a couple of variations.
Mark