Re: [LUG] Wireless LAN (OT?)

Hi

Thanks everyone.  I think I have a  idea of what is required and will visit PC
World to look at the Linksys WAP (and anything else).

Linux is not a problem as the machine is a tablet so I will leave it as a
Windows machine until I understand a lot more.

However I will remove the ME partition from my back up machine.  (Lets Samba!)

The security aspect is interesting, the hybrid system will allow me to have
the wireless turned off most of the time.

Peter