Kupu was Re: [LUG] WebDAV with Apache2 (on Debian) Article

Grant Sewell wrote:

> (especially for those, such as myself, in need of an idiot's guide).

Hehe, we all need an 'idiots guide' to everything in my view, bit like
the HGTTG but with "Don't make me think" written on big letter on the
front (below the sign saying "front").

Although the far more valuable aspect of these is writing them, because
it helps to bring out the bits you understand, the bits you assumed, and
the bits you thought you understood but didn't really (why so many of
those?).

At the moment I'm on my idiots guide to "Kupu", although so far I
haven't even got as far as this guy;

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/04/28/kupu.html

And Matt, the only person I know who has ever done anything with Kupu,
is in Exeter (rather than Leeds), and still not answering his mobile
phone (well he wasn't at a much more reasonable hour when I figured it
was his round ;-).

I need to master HTTP "PUT" I think, but not something I've ever tried
before. Alternatively I need to master the "Save" options in "Kupu", as
I don't understand how it sets the output as variable "kupu" to the
POST, nor how to feed it HTML to edit (rather than say a file).

I'm sure it is all trivial... but I'll worry about that tomorrow.