Re: [LUG] WebDAV with Apache2 (on Debian) Article

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 18:48:09 +0000
Simon Waters wrote:

> Oh I wrote up the basic "WebDAV with Apache2" information I posted in
> reply to Grant's query as a fully worked (and working) example;
>
> http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/285

Thank you very much for the input and guide.  As it happens, I have not had the
opportunity to follow your guide yet.  I have just cast my eye over it and it indeed
looks very straight-forward to follow (especially for those, such as myself, in need
of an idiot's guide).

Thanks.

Grant.