Re: [LUG] Oct 27th meeting - time?

dave morgan wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:12:39 +0100, Simon Waters
<simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've tentatively added "SME demo by Rob", and "Linux Terminal Server
demo" to the event, although both of them are fighting shy of public
speaking on the topic.
I'm not sure if I can make this weeks meeting, it's been a hectic week for me and I have to go up to Tamworth on Friday and Sussex on Saturday. Are the meetings going to be monthly?

Rob