Re: [LUG] Oct 27th meeting - time?

dave morgan wrote:

> I am thinking of coming to the meeting next week.
>
> I note the web site says it is at 7pm UTC.
>
> Do you mean 7pm BST or 8pm BST? (clocks go back on 30th)

The meeting is at 19:00 BST, at 20:00 BST we shoot the webmaster for
adding random time zones, after thanking him on all his hardwork over
the year.

That is just plain old seven o'clock.

It may be my fault, as the server appears to be in UTC, so it is just
guessing we mean local to it.

I've tentatively added "SME demo by Rob", and "Linux Terminal Server
demo" to the event, although both of them are fighting shy of public
speaking on the topic.

Neil is trying to fix it now, don't tell him I just did it.