Re: [LUG] Please vote for EU recognition of those who opposed software patents

On Saturday 22 October 2005 2:14 am, Jondavey wrote:

in base64 !

For those of you who were interested, the contents can be obtained from the
DCGLUG archive but only by opening a text attachment created by MHonArc.

The contents of the attachment are:

oh, I'm sorry, it's webmail. I didn't realise I was sending HTML messages.
Thankyou
for the URL.
Jon Davey.

So there we go.

Jon, it might help to know that you can post non-HTML non-base64 attachment
free webmail to the list from the DCGLUG website members area. Just login and
go to email -> Mailing List submissions page.

"You can now send email to the list at dclug.org.uk directly from the site. If
you need to post details of a problem or solution from work whilst all the
data is at hand, you now don't have to have a suitable email account already
configured. You can work on the problem later on your usual machine with the
help of contributions of other GLUG members. Alternatively, if you are away
for a little while and have a temporary webmail account, you can post from
this page and receive via webmail."

This page was created specifically to help in situations where members only
have limited (or broken) access.

--

Neil Williams