Re: [LUG] Broadband

I've not used one of these free modem deals so I can't
comment on them, but I've been using uklinux for years
and they seem great.

I bought an Origo modem/router off ebuyer which was
really cheap and works fine.

I've got no limits on uploading and downloading, not
that I'm aware of anyway and I download lots of files
of several Gb each month with Bittorrent (don't ask
what).

The Origo is an ethernet job though, not usb.

Whether this will be of any help . . .

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/30/demon_broadband/