Re: [LUG] Installing subversion on Red Hat 9

Philip

>> Apparently fsfs is the preferred option for the later versions of
subversion.
My system is using this by default. I'd agree that it's the preferred
method for the latest svn releases.

I remember trying a lot of configure options, in the end I think I added
most of them  but I didn't use the prefix option and never specified where
to look for existing libraries.

In all my googling I'm surprised I didn't come across a definitive HOWTO
that told me all the libraries, option & procedures I needed :o(

Mart