Re: [LUG] Microsoft try and recruit ESR - url posted to nylug - good laugh

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 23:09:21 +0100
paul sutton wrote:

> Back on this I do however agree that the response was a bit OTT and put
> the OSS community in bad light, what do other people think,

Yep.  Bad lights all around.  What bugs me about things like this is that ESR can be
quite an eloquent writer, so why did he feel the need to drop this eloquence in his
reply.  Although I may agree with *some* elements of his reply, he does come across
like a 15yo.

Grant.
--
Unix:  Some say the learning curve is steep, but you only have to climb it once.