[LUG] Small Meeting

Hi

Talk of meetings make me wonder if a small venue would be appropriate.  I
think I could sit 4 or 5 chaps in front of our TV.  (Thats me and 4).  I
experimented with an ancient portable and I could just about work out what
was on the screen (Windows 95!!).  I am almost sure that my cabling would
reach down and my "big" (Linux Box) computer would also work.

I live in Horrabridge (near Yelverton), have no parking, but if there is a
faint interest am ready to try and set something up.

The problem would be that we would need someone there who knew what he was
doing!

I think we would need a small agenda.  (It could be setting up somones distro
followed by whatever).

Anyone any ideas.

Peter L-J