[LUG] BT Call waiting +ppp

Neil - Flashtek wrote:

>My father in law has this feature, constantly getting booted off
the 'net when people try to call him.

If your FIL is running MS rather than Linux - let him keep Call Waiting and install NetWaiting BVRP really useful program which will allow FIL to see who is calling and hold his ISP connection if he wants to speak for a short time to the caller. I am assuming BT are using V92 protocol, if not ignore all above. I speak from experience NetWaiting BVRP is not Linux friendly.

Phil from Frome.