Re: [LUG] BT Call waiting + ppp

Julian Hall wrote:
> *scratching head*
>
> hell I used to have to have this question ALL the time in work...
>
> OK.. Google says #43# as a pre-dial code to kill call waiting, for
> that call *only*

BT Quick reference card gives.

Callwaiting

On *43#
Off #43#
Check *#43#
To accept a new call or switch between "RECALL"
To finish current call and switch - hang up
To continue with current call do nothing.

Should be able to get the modem to do both the disable, and enable, but
it is damn fiddly I expect.

 Simon, who keeps his quick reference card where he can see it from his
desk.