Re: [LUG] Keysigning [was BBQ]

Rob: please send your key to the keyserver:

$ gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --send-key A867F3BE
Then sign each key that you verified at the meeting and then send those to the same keyserver.
Rob: when I checked last night, I could not find your public key

anywhere and I note that your group email address is different to the
address I copied down yesterday

Will try and do it later on, have been busy since I got back from the BBQ, also having problems with setting up Debian as a mailserver. I got it working under VMWare, just can't seem to get it right on the main server. It appears that Dovecot won't start at boot, even if I try:

/etc/init.d/dovecot start

It doesn't show up under the running processes.

Rob