Re: [LUG] Keysigning [was BBQ]

On Monday 22 August 2005 12:30 am, Julian Hall wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:
> >As soon as there's a meeting that you can get to,
> >we can arrange that and then the majority of signatures will go "green"
> > for trusted.
>
> Thanks for the excellent explanation Neil :)  Unfortunately, living in
> Wales, attendance at a meeting could be something of a sticky point

Next time I travel back to Brecon I'll have to stop by - it's not that sticky
a problem! Some of the signatures on my key are from exactly that kind of
meeting - specifically to sign the keys. After all, it makes a good excuse
for a pint or a spot of lunch whilst either stopping off in the area or just
travelling through.

You also pick up loads of signatures if you can make it to Linux Expo or
similar events. Get down to the .org village and just ask. Not just on the
stands, when you get chatting to other visitors, ask if they use GnuPG.

--

Neil Williams