[LUG] #324344 Firefox segfaults :(

Obviously a day for Debian bug reporting.

The Sarge version of Firefox (patched with the most recent security
changes) seems to have taken a dislike to the "Web Developer 0.9.3"
extension. Which is a pain as this extension is THE single most useful
extension.

Closing a tab, causes the browser to segfault.

Anyone else running Sarge (or other Debian Firefox packages) care to
prove me wrong or check it works for them - be warned you can backup the
".mozilla" or ".firefox" directory, but you might want to note which
extensions you have, and export bookmarks first.

Replies offlist.

On the upside I discovered I can scroll images with Image Zoom extension
 just by right clicking, and scrolling the mouse wheel, whilst
reinstalling my extensions.