Re: [LUG] Debian Tryout

Hi,
I managed to configure apt and have in stalled kde I assume this also installed X. now when I type startx I get  the errors saying that /usr/bin/X11/X does not exist then tons of messages telling me that I can't execute a non existent file.
I would try to take if off the computer but I've forgotten how to write the errors to a file and I cant run between one end of the house and another and remember the errors.

--
Tom (the younger)