[LUG] Debian Tryout

Hi,
I thought after a I have a complete Linux failure I would try Debian (everyone keeps telling me to). So I shoved in the LXF cover disk with Debian install.Went through the install, when I was going through the initial boot I accidentally hit http install instead of cdrom. Apt-get installed quite a lot of packages and this took a long time. Now I logged in typed startx only to find that x kde gnome had not been install. I ran apt-get install kde as that would have to install X as a dependency. Now the estimated time to download is hours. I decided I could change the install source to the disk again so I opened the sources.list file and uncommented the cdrom install line. The only problem is that I don't know the source list path on the LXF cover disk. Any ideas on what to change it to or any other Debian tips would be greatly excepted.
Thanks
--
Tom (the younger)