[LUG] broadband again

I'm stuck and don't know how to configure this. I have 2 PCs and a speedtouch router. I set up a local network where the router is 10.0.0.138, the XP box 10.0.0.1 and the mandrake box 10.0.0.2.

After lots of hassle with fixed IP addresses I decided that I would at least get the XP box talking to the internet. So I switched the XP network setting from fixed address to DCHP. This worked, and the mandrake PC still sees the XP box as 10.0.0.1, the XP PC sees mandrake as ...0.2 while at the same time seeing the internet with an IP address chosen via DCHP. Linux sees the router, 10.0.0.138, but not the internet.

What do I need to do? I'm using webmin as a setup tool.

Thanks
    Simon

--
simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx