Re: [LUG] Linux PDAs

Hello Tom

I have had my Sharp Zaurus 5500 now for over 2 years & it is very good
(even has a keyboard hidden under the control buttons). Sharp did
release a 5600 which was a slight improvement on the 5500 but it was
never sold in the UK. I would imaging the 5500 can now be picked up
for under £100 or less.

There is also plenty of software available both free & comerical one
of the best sites for software downloads is
http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/

There are also several different versions of linux you can install on
the Zaurus such as open zaurus.

Sharp in the US & Japan are still producing new Linux PDA's however
they don't look like they don't look like they will be over here for
quite some time if at all.

Steve