Re: [LUG] Video Conferencing

Robin Cornelius wrote:

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 14:35, Keith Abraham wrote:

   Any suggestions regarding visual/audio hardware, software and
configuration would be gratefully received as this project will be
entirely new to me.

Keith

Keith, Linux Yahoo IM definitely does *not* do video atm, it's something that has been asked abotu at least as long as I've had Linux, about 2 years now, so don't hold your breath.

Robin I'll be eagerly awaiting the gaim-vv outcome myself :)

Kind regards,

Julian