[LUG] backtracking kernel modules

Hi Guys,

Does any one know how to properly back trace a kernel module after a crash in
gdb?. I can see where EIP is pointing after the crash so i know which
function i am in i just need to decode the offset and surely gdb is the tool
for this. I;ve just never worked out how to use it with a kernel module. I
know i can't real time debug with out the kgdb kernel patches, and they only
work with older kernels and i *need* bleeding edge for this project.

Regards and TIA

--
Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx