Re: [LUG] mouse goes mad - reports "lost synch"

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 22:29, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> SuSE 9.2
> I don't think the type of mouse is relevant, but it is a cheap optical
> one going through a KVM switch.  PS/2

About a year ago I Googled prior to buying a KVM and it appeared that some
don't work well with Linux.  However, the Belkin "spider crab" PS/2 version
seemed a good buy and I found that it worked perfectly with M$ ME + SuSE 9.1
and later 9.2 using an AT/PS2 keyboard converter and USB/PS2 M$ optical
mouse.

I then "saw the light",  installed Debian and haven't needed to use the KVM
since!

David
--
W.Devon