[LUG] Smoothwall machine

Hi,

This is the first time I've posted on the list although I've been reading it on and off for a while. Together with a few more network minded friends I'm setting up a few old PCs for a charitable youth cafe in Tavistock, Win 95 and a limited budget kind of required a FOSS solution. What this is really is a begging email, if anyone happens to have an old box capable of running smoothwall, and other bits of kit we might like I would be very grateful. I can travel in the South Devon, South East Cornwall area to pick up. If anyone is interesed we're going to try Skolelinux (skolelinux.org) first, although come install day there will be about 5 distro's flying around if need be.

Chris