Re: [LUG] August BBQ, year 2

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 10:46 am, Richard Brown wrote:
> This is probably stupid but i can't work it out - so please bear with
> me! I want to edit your page to indicate that I will probably be coming
> and to leave details about what I will bring..... but, how the heck do
> I do it!?

Members Area -> Edit the DCGLUG wiki.

Navigate to the page you want to edit:

-> Meetings -> PageCalendar ... Hmm. I'll have to work on making THAT
easier!!! (It's not as easy a fix as the News page, I'm afraid.)

:-)

Sorry Richard.

Try this link instead:

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/wiki/?id=Meetings_20050820

Note the insertion of the members area directory.

The wiki is mirrored inside the members area and it is only there that it is
editable.

As so often, security is the nemesis of convenience.

Blame the spammers.

--

Neil Williams