[LUG] Options for configuring Exim4 on a fresh Debian webserver?

Hi all.

I am just setting up a nice lil' web server for myself at home.  Fresh to this, so
expect some questions in the coming months.  First and foremost... Debian's
base-config options for the MTA.  Here's what I'd like, if someone could do me the
honour of explaining which MTA option I should go for, I'd be very appreciative.

The webserver is going to be on 24/7 (hopefully) and just sit in the loft.  All
configuration is to be through SSH or Webmin.  I would like all system mail to be
sent to my ISP's mail server so that I can pick it up on my desktop machine (I'm not
setting up my own mail server yet... one step at a time).  The options presented to
me presently are:

1) Internet Site; mail is sent and received directly using SMTP.
2) Mail sent by smarthost; received via SMTP or fetchmail.
3) Mail sent by smarthost; no local mail.
4) Local delivery only; not on a network.

I've had a look over the Debian Installation Guide
(http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch07s02.html.en#base-config-mta), but to
be honest, it doesn't really help much.  I am thinking that option 3 is what I want,
but I am not sure.

Thanks.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.