Re: [LUG] Dynamic DNS clients?

I use freesco myself (www.freesco.org) this has dyndns built in, and a
load of other packages. My machine is a p300 96md ram and four hard
drives, take a look http://www.techknow.homedns.org/phpsysinfo/, this
does not report the processer correctly, i have mysql, php, apache,
perl, edna(mp3 streamer), snort, phpmyadmin, DAlbum, a ssh package and
Malice the chatterbot, its very stable, can run of a floppy, fat32 or
ext2. Easy to setup, great help from the forums etc. The packages for
this mini distro are huge, plus some odd ones that can speak your new ip
address.

Check it out.

Darren