[LUG] pop servers

Chaps

I'm looking for a pop server for linux (Debian) which I can set up to
have multiple pop accounts for a domain with aliases with a web
interface.

Does such a system exist out of the box?

I'll be using exim, spam murdering and virus junking too, but that's
in hand.

Basically, I want the client to be able to set up a number of aliases
to a limited number of pop accounts.

eg.

webmaster, postmaster, root, admin => bob
info, accounts, sales => jim
fred => fred
* => someoneelse

It would be most beneficial to be able to limit the number of
accounts.

There are, of course, multiple client domains involved.

Any thoughts?

Steve