Re: [LUG] Thunderbird Tip

On Monday 27 June 2005 1:11 pm, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> It wouldn't be hard to host a simple knowledge base, I think it would
> be a good idea.

The Wiki can cope with that. All Wiki pages are searchable either from the
main index page or from within the Wiki itself.

I started a FAQ page but a KnowledgeBase page would be good.

> In the original lug website when we hosted it on the university of
> plymouth computing society servers, we have several pages of useful
> information pointing to development tools, articles, etc.

Those pages still exist but were getting out-dated. Any member is welcome to
refresh them:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=Libraries
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=DevelTutorials
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=Middleware