Re: [LUG] Thunderbird Tip

> Messages like this are really useful. I can't count the number of times
> I've fixed a problem using advice in various posts like this. Perhaps
> someone should start adding them to a knowledge base. Sometimes on long
> threads it would be nice to have a summary of the problem put somewhere.
> A new wiki section perhaps?
>
> Gem

Not the DCLUG wiki, please: I can't stand its design, it won't let me
change my password from something like  XFKLJ39857, and it's not
accessible by outsiders. T'would be better for stuff like this to be
posted on the relevant websites - mozilla support in this instance.

--
~ Ben Goodger (no, NOT the Firefox developer)

~ Please remember to FLOSS daily.
~ www.getfirefox.com