Re: [LUG] software patents

I wrote to Graham Watson, who is a Somerset MEP (he lives in Langport)
and he was kind enough to write back very quickly. Since he is outwith
the Devon/Cornwall area I thought you might like to see what he says.
What's this about pure software patents being excluded?

Tony Sumner
On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 05:58:09PM +0100, Graham Watson MEP Constituency Office