Re: [LUG] OT: SW Pats are just the tip of the iceburg

On Friday 24 June 2005 10:17, Paul Sutton wrote:

> The daily mail seems sensible on such issues, if I can find the editors
> e-mail address is it ok with Robin if I forward the body of the original
> message to them, and ask if they can publish it, or bring this in to
> public knowledge,  or perhaps Robin could do this, as  he may be able to
> add more information.

There were some handouts and stuff from the meeting and I would like to check
these first and pass on the info before we go to the papers with such things,
I my self did not attend the meeting but a college of mine did so i want to
make sure the facts are 100% accurate first.

--
Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx